Viral Marketing is a method of creating buzzwords or marketing pieces that are attention-grabbing and memorable in our modern, always-connected world. When something goes viral, it’s spreads extensively and rapidly from one person to another.This method of marketing utilizes social media, text messaging, videos, and other person-to-person methods to spread information about an article, product or service and is ideally suited for the content-intensive application of eSIMon.The following six practices ensure the success of a viral marketing campaign.
- Target the appropriate audience and channels: the very first step to develop a viral marketing campaign is to find out who your targeted audience are and where your target audience lives online.
- Create videos: another excellent way to go viral is by making a video. A video can make your viewers engage in your product and experience.
- Offer valuable product or service for free: who does not like something valuable for free?
- Create emotional appeal: viral marketing can’t make much of an impact unless it has got an emotional appeal. Viral marketing is 100% about emotions (express something which is filled with love or hate, or be an idiot or a genius or create something that will make people happy or insanely angry).
- Do something unpredicted: if you want people to notice your marketing campaign, you need to do something unpredicted – something different.
- Enable sharing, embedding and downloading: nurses advice at flu season, stay away from people those who are having cough, don’t touch your eyes, mouth or nose, and wash your hands often because the viruses only spread when they’re easy to transmit.
- Similarly, if your message or content is easy to share, download or embed then it will be spread as fast as virus does. That means you need allow people to share your content or message easily, allow people to easily embed it on their own sites, download the content.
These six practices for creating a viral marketing campaign are adeptly suited to eSIMon. Viral marketing simply is the process of letting other people do your marketing for you without them even realizing it, and isn’t that what the social engagement of eSIMon is all about?